About Berkeley Solicitors
Established in 1996 we are a practice who take pride in providing “old-fashioned” personal service and combining it together with the latest technology and legal skills.
Our Community Legal Service (formerly Legal Aid Board) Franchise accreditation and LEXCEL Standards Award reflects our demonstrated and on-going commitment to client care and the highest Legal Standards.
- We assist clients with a positive “can-do” attitude and we are always available to discuss concerns and problems.
- We provide City Centre skills together with High Street access and care and we believe that working closely with our clients ensures efficiency and good value for money.
- A comprehensive legal service for both private and corporate clients.
- Free initial interview.
- No Win No Fee schemes available.
- LEXCEL Awarded quality firm.
- Community Legal Service (formerly Legal Aid Board) Franchised specialist firm.
- Specialist Solicitors in Personal Injury/Accident work.
- Specialist Solicitors in Employment Law.
- Specialist Solicitors in Family Law.
- Specialist Solicitors in Litigation/Debt Collection.
Berkeley Solicitors’ Mission Statement
What are we about?
- To supply a total legal service centred on Clients’ needs and requirements.
- To assist clients to make the best out of the English Legal System.
- To be “there” for clients and to relieve them of the stresses of dealing with law.
- To provide straightforward Legal Advice using Plain English.
- To provide accessible services to all clients regardless of ability.
- To deliver an excellent standard of Legal Services with empathy, precision and sincerity.
- To offer clients advice for all problems, no problem being too large or too small.
- To progress client matter in an efficient and cost effective manner ensuring great value for money.
Below is some feedback we have received from our customers:
Berkeley Solicitors is a rarity-a social conscience who really cares. I would have no reservation in recommending them to anyone in need of a caring, competent solicitor.
Good advice. To the point and honest with options available to me. No jargon, no convoluted explanations. Simple, straightforward, clear. Perfect.
In my opinion, Berkeley's were very good throughout the whole process. They were very informative and keen to solve the matter very quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you.
Daniel was very conciseness and is very good at his job and is a great credit to Berkeley Solicitors, explaining everything in great detail. We were more than satisfied.
From the moment I first made contact with Berkeley Solicitors over the phone, then to my appointment, all the staff from the receptionist to the solicitor were very friendly and helpful and I would recommend Berkeley Solicitors to anyone as it seems to me that its not just a job to them. They listen and want to help you all they can. 10/10
I wish to express my thanks and appreciation for the professional and diligent way you have dealt with this claim and bringing it to a very satisfactory conclusion. Once again many thanks for all you have done.
We expected making a Will to be very complicated as our circumstances are not straight forward. We did however, find that this wasn't the case and it was explained simply and what way was best for us to satisfy our needs. The service was very quick and we were very impressed at how smoothly and efficiently things went.
J & D. S, Manchester
Excellent service. Daniel and his associate visited us at home. It was all as pleasant as discussing and signing a will could be.
Mr B, Droylsden
I have found your service delivery to be courteous, sensitive and professional. This is the overall image of the service, however without your people this would not be possible. Our recent work on this particular case highlighted the courtesy, sensitivity and professionalism of those staff members, which I had the pleasure to meet and work with.
I wish to thank you for your support, help and patience over the last few years. I also wish to thank all concerned for standing firm during my case and for the time and effort you put into my claim.
Very professional and caring and explained everything thoroughly and was more than helpful when asking questions etc
Thank you for taking my case on board. (No Win No Fee) It was pointed out to me and my family it is always hard to win against the Council's solicitors and I cannot take the case any further. So I thank you for all your hard work
Mrs SG, Tameside
I am very happy with how quick all the work and paper work was sorted out for me. Very Happy with the service I received from Daniel and all other staff members.
From the very first appointment I found Berkeley Solicitors very welcoming and approachable which made me feel at ease. I have always had prompt, responsive and concise advise with very clear updates in plain English. (I think most people prefer this instead of being baffled with jargon). I was confident you would provide an excellent service and I was correct. I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and colleagues.
Very Happy to have used Berkeleys, will use them whenever needed. Very helpful and friendly staff, pleasant offices, not at all intimidating. Found Adrian and Victoria to be extremely knowledgeable and very understanding of my case issues. Most impressive was their willingness to help related issues even after my conclusion of their services.
Wish I'd found them earlier.