Do you need help settling in the UK?
If so, Berkeley Solicitors can help.
Do you want to:
- Start a business?
- Own a Visa?
- Settle down with a partner?
- Do a University course?
- Enter the UK to work?
- Seek political asylum?
If this sounds like you, WE CAN HELP. Contact us now.
We offer a specialised service in immigration. Our Legal team includes SPECIALIST Immigration Lawyers trained to the highest standards and will guide you through everything step by step.
Asylum and Human Rights:
- Claims (including fresh claims) £1000-£5000
- Appeals before the Tribunal £1500-£5000
- Applications for judicial Review (including imminent Removal) £2000-£6000
- Voluntary Removal Applications £500-£2000
- Visa application to their local British High Commission including spouses&partners, family visitors, students. etc. £2000-£4000
- Visa Appeal to the Tribunals in the UK. £2000-£5000
- Application for settlement £1000-£4000
- Application for Discretionary Leave Outside the Immigration Rules £1000-£4000
- Assisting EEA National to exercise their right of residence in the UK. £1000-£4000
- Advising clients and making submissions to the Border Agency in relation to a proposed Deportation £1000-£3000
- Appeals £2000-£5000
- Including visits to any prison within the UK £1000-£5000
- Applications for Naturalisation £1000-£2500
- Applications £1000-£3000
Detention & Bail:
For an INITIAL FIXED fee of £200 + vat we will meet you to review your case and offer advice upon any matter. For further work, we charge £350 + vat PER HOUR. The initial meeting will last for up to an hour. WE WILL consider all papers and documents in the possession of clients and then write one letter of advice to the clients. We will be happy to accept payment by installments however, we will ask for payment in full by the time we complete the work.
If you would like information on our immigration services please contact:
Adrian Berkeley on email@example.com or call us on 0161 371 0011
Or alternatively, please fill in the contact box below if you would like us to contact you.
WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE.